1. Be respectful 2. Be responsible 3. Be safe
Do right at all times. Students are to respect the authority of teachers to instruct, correct, and guide students.
- Disrespect toward teachers, administrators, students and other staff members will not be tolerated at the elementary schools.
- Come to school prepared to work and follow in an orderly manner the instructions of the teachers.
- Continued open defiance of authority, habitual profanity, vulgarity, or excessive absenteeism constitutes good excuses for suspension under Arizona law.
- Parents or guardians of students who have lost or injured school property shall be liable for all damages incurred.