Rules by Which We Live
1. Be respectful 2. Be responsible 3. Be safe
Do right at all times. Students are to respect the authority of teachers to instruct, correct, and guide students.
- Disrespect toward teachers, administrators, students and other staff members will not be tolerated at the elementary schools.
- Come to school prepared to work and follow in an orderly manner the instructions of the teachers.
- Continued open defiance of authority, habitual profanity, vulgarity, or excessive absenteeism constitutes good excuses for suspension under Arizona law.
- Parents or guardians of students who have lost or injured school property shall be liable for all damages incurred.